Business School Partnership Programme
Nous voulons faire découvrir le coaching aux futurs managers
Grâce à ses membres bénévoles, ICF propose de faire connaître le coaching professionnel aux étudiants dans leur dernière année d'études, futurs managers et leaders, avant leur entrée dans le monde du travail. Un programme pilote est en cours de réalisation avec International Organizations MBA de l'Université de Genève et d'autres grandes écoles et universités sont également sensibles à cette offre de partenariat.
The Big Idea
Professional coaching explicitly targets maximizing potential. At the heart of coaching is a creative and thought-provoking process that supports individuals to confidently pursue new ideas and alternative solutions with greater resilience.
ICF Switzerland considers part of its philosophy to create a long lasting commitment with society. It constantly searches for strengthening the links with those with whom it interacts. Coaching is simply an interactive, results-oriented, enlightening process that brings about change.
Why would a Business School and MBA Students Benefit from this Partnership?
- ICF Switzerland would like to offer young, high potential business leaders to access quality coaching services at an early stage in their careers, provide them with tangible benefits, and better quantify the value of coaching for their organizations.
- Accentuate your support of the students’ transition into the workplace
- The student selects the topics to focus on and drives the learning agenda to meet their needs, for example developing leadership skills, making tough decisions, increasing self-insight and awareness of personal style, activate motivation drivers.
How will this Happen?
ICF will consolidate a pool of accredited coaches who have agreed to provide pro bono coaching services to students in their final year of business studies
The Coach uses a range of techniques and skills to assist the Coachee towards his/her personal development
ICF Suisse, upon demand, can organize an open meeting inviting prospective students and faculty to an information session where the programme can be explained.
Follow the lead of one business school who has already committed to this programme (UNIGE International Organizations MBA).
If you need more information do not hesitate to reach out to:
- Nathalie Ducrot, PCC, Board Member ICF - email@example.com
- Virginia Humud Guerrero - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in taking part in this exciting programme.
You can also view additional information as follows
We are looking forward to celebrating our first partnership and also announce any new partnerships that decide to joint this exciting programme during the International Coaching Week 2014 in Suisse Romande on the evening of Monday 19 May 2014.
Mark this date in your agendas and stay tuned for more information on the exact location.