The material shared in this interactive session contains core aspects of establishing and developing coaching practice as a business on the global level as well as in Switzerland. Participants will have an opportunity to address their specific concerns related to promoting their coaching practice, acquiring new clients, leveraging their relationship with existing customers, and getting acquainted with some best practices proven to advance coaching as business. We will look at coaching from different viewpoints: business owner, coach, client, competitor, social and economic context.
To enrich our coaching community with efficiency and successful strategies in growing our business for the greater good of human development.
- To become more aware and agile about switching between the roles of a coach and entrepreneur.
- To be able to establish the big picture of strategic positioning of one’s coaching business taking into its peculiarities, external environment and inner values.
- To define key success factors differentiating one’s coaching business model form competition. - To become more versed in applying marketing mix to one’s coaching business.
- To experience improvised learning from participants during the session in a facilitated fashion.
ICF Core Competencies:
Although, this session emphasizes mainly non-coaching capabilities related to entrepreneurship and marketing, participants would have an opportunity to advance on the following ICF Core Competencies:
- Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
- Establishing Trust & Intimacy with the client
- Coaching Presence
- Active listening
- Direct Communication