21.04.2016 - ICF Chapter Meeting Zürich
Coaching 3.0 - Stakeholders in the center of the coaching process
Speaker: Thomas Freitag, MBA (lic. oec. publ.) and PCC ICF, Past President of ICF Switzerland
How does coaching impact and create added value in the future? Coaching has undergone a continuing maturing process, developed from a rather exotic service for individuals („Coaching 1.0“) to a relevant driver of growth and effectiveness in organizations. Leaders were typically involved in establishing the coaching process with their co-workers and teams („Coaching 2.0“). Whereas with „Coaching 3.0“, all key stakeholders take part and actively contribute to the development of change in the coaching process.
In the workshop, we will have a closer look at this development and the following aspects of Coaching 3.0:
- The needs of organizations who buy coaching services today
- Marshall Goldsmiths „Stakeholder centered coaching“ approach
- The rising importance to assess „coachability“ of prospective clients, and how we as coaches can identify our clients’ coachability.
- What competencies become more important considering Coaching 3.0.
- Participants understand what „Stakeholder centered Coaching“ is;
- They see the added value of involving key stakeholders in the coaching process, and
- Can use a practical „coachability-check“ to assess and if yes how stakeholders can be included in the coaching process.
- Designing Actions
- Planning and Goal Setting
- Managing Progress and Accountability
Thomas Freitag, MBA (lic. oec. publ.) and Professional Certified Coach ICF, Past President of ICF Switzerland, founded his company Firma MindMove GmbH in 2003. He supports executives and their teams as coach and organizational development expert. Thomas has extended leadership experience from working in the airline industry, from banking and consulting and as chairman. Furthermore, he is founding partner of the network „Inspiring Consultants“, member of the Thunderbird Educators Network (TEN), lecturer for HR management and Certified Coach with Marshall Goldsmith. As co-publisher of „Mythos Coaching“ (Orell Füssli 2009) he has been studying the development of the coaching market for many years.
Participants with ICF Certification, will receive 1.5 CCEUs
18.00 - 18.45 Apéro and Networking
18.45 - 19.00 Opening and Introduction round
19.00 - 20.30 Workshop
20:30 - 20.55 Take-away discussion round with all participants
20.55 - 21.00 ICFS updates and Closing
Costs incl. Softdrinks
15 CHF ICF Switzerland Member
25 CHF ICF Global Member
35 CHF Guests
Registration is done via XING Events - SEE MORE
Workshop in English
Organized by ICF Chapter Zurich
Chapter Leader: Marina Riedi, ACC
Venue - Please re-check the room number at the HWZ info-screen at the entry on the event day!
HWZ Hochschule für Wirtschaft Zürich
Room FH 217