In times of massive transformations, the role of a coach provides a huge opportunity to enable people to be mentally on top of their game.
Nearly every person at every company is aﬀected by change. Nowadays, those transformations are getting even more diﬃcult as predictability of success goes down while the pressure on the organization increases. This leads to higher stress and employees get more and more tired of change and decision making.
With the “Fit For Change” approach, you can coach your clients to be ready and prepared for those moments that matter by focusing on the 5 Q-factors for success :
- Alignment Quotient: How to become clear on who you really want to be
- Vitality Quotient: How can you ensure readiness when it really matters
- Emotion Quotient: How to instill a culture of high emotional sensitivity
- Execution Quotient: How to stay in control of the many tasks & projects
- Mind Quotient: How to become more present and mindful in decision making
During the workshop, you will develop competencies on how to enablie your clients taking control over their resources, their attention and their energy to be the source of change, inspiration and energy needed in the VUCA times ahead. You will practice coaching conversations using the 5 Q-Factors and cutting edge tools/ technologies and approaches to support your clients succeed.