Professor David Clutterbuck will be guiding us through the latest research and findings on team coaching, the importance of ethics and politics in coaching organisations, the challenges in attending to the whole system, the role of diversity and the impact of culture.
The interactive masterclass will be of particular interest for professional coaches who work with executives and teams in organisations as well as decision makers from industry who use or hire coaches in times of organisational change. But of course we also welcome less experienced coaches and aspiring coaches who are interested in the topic. This will be a fantastic learning opportunity for all of us!
Join this masterclass to:
- Explore the leading edge of coaching research and emerging good practice
- Understand what it takes to achieve a coaching culture
- Gain insights into how coaches will have to evolve in their practice to remain relevant to changing business priorities
By the end of the masterclass you will:
- Have an array of new tools and techniques — as a coach and as an HR professional
- Have greater clarity about what good practice looks like, in areas including working with diversity, managing ethical dilemmas and team coaching
- Be much clearer about what you need to do as a coach to achieve true mastery