Mentor Coaching for ACC, PCC & MCC
By Dr. Ernst Bechinie, MCC – Swiss and Austrian, Located in Lausanne
I am an ICF accredited Assessor in the new ICF Advanced Assessment System for the evaluation of PCC Credential candidates. Supported by my assessment work and over 10 years of coaching experience, I assist you as Mentor Coach in the journey to your next level of coaching competency.
Mentor Coaching is defined by ICF: “Providing professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency demanded by the desired credential level sought by a coach-applicant”.
My Mentoring Program has the following objectives:
- Develop your specific Learning Agenda, defined by purpose, benefits and measures of success
- Deepen understanding of ICF Core Competencies for your relevant credentialing (ACC, PCC, MCC)
- Get acquainted with the new ICF Assessment System, in particular for PCC applicants
- Increase Confidence for what you are already doing well
- Reach a Next Level of competency by working on your development needs
- Receive specific Verbal and/or Written Feedback on coaching sessions with the mentor and/or for your audio tapes
- Enjoy with fun and passion your unique Learning Journey
In total: Achieve a Deeper Level of Mastery in Coaching for enriching your clients and yourself.
Arrange your Intro Talk with me. We will discuss your learning agenda, time frame, fees and other aspects of our Mentor Coaching relationship.
Ernst Bechinie, MCC – SolutionCoaching, Avenue de la Gare 10, 1003 Lausanne