An International Coach Federation (ICF)-approved coach training course, The Fundament Coaching Practice, is being offered in Switzerland and Southern Germany. And the language of instruction is English.
It is for those who want to become a coach, want to increase their skill set, want to enhance their current business, want to gain ICF credentials. This ICF-approved course is the first step on the path to achieve ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) accreditation.
The course is run by Daniela Aneva, ICF-certified Professonal Certified Coach (PCC). Organisational assistance is provided by Jacqui McLaren, who is based in Switzerland.
What is on offer? 84 active training hours, 2 x 5 full days of intensive coaching training plus online sessions, training can be completed within 3 months, attainment of the training element of the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) ACSTH application path.
What does the course include:
- what professional coaching is
- gain knowledge of language, listening and powerful questioning,
- essential coaching tools and the ICF's 11 Coaching Competencies
- ethics and standards for the professional coach
- myths and misconceptions in coaching
- distinctions between coaching and other professional roles
- contracting and marketing and how to establish sustainable coaching fees and packages
- sales strategies of successful coaches and how to attract your clients or coachees
- and more ...
The course is also available online and is offered for 1 - 1.5 hours per week over 6 months, with two intensive modules at the beginning and end of the course.
Planning is underway for a course in Zug, CH, in September or early October. If you are interested in attending this course, or know of someone who would also be interested, please contact us. If you would like to organise an English language course in your area/workplace, please contact us to discuss this.