ICF Switzerland 2015 - strategic priorities :
- Increase the understanding, visibility and impact of coaching
- Support and collaborate with our members
- Facilitate an inspiring and learning community all over Switzerland
- Uphold the ethical standards both for professional coaching and our organization
- Build collaborative connection and co-create achievements
A warm Welcome to our new Website
We have completely reworked and partially restructured the ICF Switzerland Homepage. You will now have information regarding Chapter Meetings, Events, Latest News, Webinars, ICF Global Magazine, Member-Events, Newsletters, etc., all on one page. Also, newly Published Books by Members, Special Offers and Services are now much easier and faster to access. A modern and clear design as well as a simplified User-Interface will enable several ways to access the information you want.
New is that our Members now will also have the possibility to upload a Video in their profile and integrate Links to Social Media.
We wish you Happy Surfing!
ICFS AGM 2014
On Friday, November 14th we had our Annual General Meeting (AGM) at the Paul Klee Centre in Bern.
56 members turned up for a memorable event in a beautiful location.