REGISTER NOW - limited seats available
ICW2015 is mainly focused on professionalizing. The proposed workshops will be of great value to your personal and professional development as a Coach.
18th May in Geneva, workshop in English with Caitlin Walker and her « Clean Language in Coaching» approach. Register now
20th May in Geneva, workshop with Karyn Prentice, trainer CSA, « Supervision in Coaching » (in English and French). Register now
27th of May in Zurich, Supervision workshop in German - Register now
Membership renewal season
- ICF Membership indicates your commitment to the profession and to your clients. But equally important—it is simply an investment in yourself.
- Your ICF Membership will expire on March 31, 2015.
- As an ICF Member, you’ll also continue to enjoy the instant credibility that comes with identifying yourself as part of the world’s largest community of professionally trained coaches.
- Set yourself apart in a crowded marketplace: Rejoin ICF for another year.
BECOME A MEMBER
WHY AN ICF COACH?
FIND AN ICF COACH?
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
ICF Switzerland 2015 - strategic priorities :
- Increase the understanding, visibility and impact of coaching
- Support and collaborate with our members
- Facilitate an inspiring and learning community all over Switzerland
- Uphold the ethical standards both for professional coaching and our organization
- Build collaborative connection and co-create achievements